Tuesday 27 July 2010

Move Over, Odor Eaters

ADVERTISEMENT FEATURE

Had a right moody curry last night but important meetings to attend today? Feel you shouldn't have eaten beans on toast for breakfast prior to that long train journey? Worried that your flatulence will ruin a promising career?

Never fear! Your worries are over with the Subtle Butt.


This pack of 5 saving graces (also affectionately known as fart pads or fart filters) effectively filters the odor caused by flatulence; simply stick one in the right place and you're ready for a chili cook-off.

Each 3.25" square filter is made of soft fabric with an antimicrobial treatment on the side touching the skin. The fabric is impregnated with activated carbon, which faces the underwear or the pants and has a vast surface area for bad odors to adhere to and get neutralized.
Hey! Don't just take it from us. Our many satisfied customers swear by them.

Cracking one off has never been so hassle-free!

I can highly recommend the Subtle Butt, I wouldn't have got where I am today without them. Whether it be in a TV studio or the House of Lords, these little beauties liberate my unpredictable 'arris.

Baron P, Hull
Why allow wind to let the bottom fall out of your world, when you can let the world fall out of your bottom without a care?

Bulk discounts available for inveterate pie-munchers.


5 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

I take it the "Prescott" sized version is only available from Black's of Greenock ?

"These things are a complete waste of space .. I reckon nowt to a bloke who can't stand the smell of a comrade's breath" .. Lord Prescott of Gobshite 2010

Bucko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bucko said...

"The fabric is impregnated with activated carbon"

Thats the first I've heard of a "Carbon Arseprint".

Personally I wouldn't bother with them. I'm of the opinion that a bloke should be proud of his farts.
Any man who has an issue with farts must be a secret pink panty wearer.

Captain Haddock said...

I'm with you Bucko ..

Share & share alike, that's what I say ... ;)

Anonymous said...

Is that Jabba The Hutt?