Wednesday 24 August 2016

Dick Out And About: Letter From America

About a month ago I was politely emailed by an author of a US vape vendor blog asking if I'd be willing to do a short Q&A.

It's not the kind of thing I normally do but the questions showed good knowledge of this place, were quite interesting, and the vendor is based in Anaheim California which seems to me to be a pretty disastrously unlucky accident of location. So I took some time out to clunk the keys and produce a few responses.

I expected them to adapt it into an article but, no, they published the lot unedited. So if you want to read what happens when I'm asked for my opinion - during a post-New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc relaxed buzz - on tobacco and vaping regulation in the UK; current and future trends; vaping myths; pleasure, etiquette and the EU, then do click here and have a look.

In case you're wondering, I didn't get any offer of freebies or anything (I so envy those beer bloggers!) but I bloody love this graphic they used on publishing the piece so it has been duly pinched as payment.




1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you paying more than $5 for each pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60%.