Wednesday 13 May 2009

May The 4th Be With You



I'm certainly not going to argue with him. Nice pun, too.

Actor David Prowse MBE, who played Darth Vader in the original Star Wars triology, has announced his support for UKIP in the coming June 4 elections.

"I've looked right and left and right again and the only party I can safely vote for is UKIP," said Prowse, pictured right.

"And I have two messages for those considering how to vote. Firstly, stop, look and listen to what is being said. Only UKIP is actually telling us the truth about the European Union** and why we need to leave it. Secondly, may June the fourth be with you."

** Not entirely correct. So are LPUK.




1 comment:

DaveA said...

I was at a center-right think tank yesterday and bumped into a couple of Tory activists. Nice guys, generally euro sceptic,who work in Brussels, but the Tories do not have the backbone to stand up to the EUSSR.

UKIP for me.